Saturday 17 March 2012

Lady Gaga 2012: 'Marry The Night' Singer To Ignore Media, Top 5 Most Memorable Quotes


Lady Gaga, the pop sensation known for her attention-grabbing fashion and performances, told Oprah Winfrey that she plans to cut all connection with the media. 

When talking to the iconic show host for her special airing Sunday, "Oprah's Next Chapter," the "Born This Way" singer said she is taking a break from interviews, according to The Chicago Tribune.
"Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time," she said. "No press, no television, if my mom calls and says, 'Did you hear about that' I shut it all off."
This is a change of pace for the eccentric singer, as the 25-year-old has been known for media stunts. Her distinguished meat dress has become a staple of the pop star's image, and her 2009 performance of 'Paparazzi' at MTV's VMA ceremony was one of her first eye-catching endeavors.
With the starlet preparing for her media vow of silence, here's a recap of some of Lady Gaga's most memorable quotes.
1. "Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore."- Cosmopolitan Magazine, 2010
2. "Pop stars should not eat." - New York Magazine, 2010  
3. "I had a boyfriend who told me I'd never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I'd fail. I said to him, 'Someday, when we're not together, you won't be able to order a cup of coffee at the f--king deli without hearing or seeing me." -Cosmopolitan Magazine, 2010.
4. "I'm terrified of therapy because I don't want it to mess with my creativity." -Rolling Stone, 2010
5. "I have the right to choose whether or not I want to be a celebrity, and I don't want to be one...I'd much rather people write about what I wear and what I'm singing and what I do in my videos than about who I'm f--king. I mean, that, for me, is the kiss of death." -Rolling Stone, 2010.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...