Thursday 26 April 2012

Lady GaGa writing new album in "quarantine"


The singer said that she is currently busy in Seoul, South Korea making material for her third studio album ahead of the opening show of her 'Born This Way Ball' world tour tomorrow (April 27).

"Let's try this one more time with correct spelling, I've [been] composing in quarantine for 18'hrs," GaGa tweeted.

The star confirmed back in January that she was planning on releasing the follow-up to 2011'sBorn This Way later this year.

"I just want to keep going. I'm not as goal obsessed as I am process obsessed. I just want to keep writing music. I'm looking forward to putting out another album and going on tour," she said.

Lady GaGa will play two shows at London's Twickenham Stadium and a date at Manchester's MEN Arena in the UK this September. Tickets for Lady GaGa's 'Born This Way Ball' UK tour are now available here.

She has yet to confirm the plans for a North American stint of her 'Born This Way Ball'.

> Lady GaGa 'Born This Way Ball' tour 'rehearsal audio' emerges - listen

Watch the music video for Lady GaGa's 'Edge Of Glory' below:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...