Thursday 8 December 2011

Lady Gaga - I'm a gypsy


Singer Lady Gaga thinks she is a 'gypsy' at heart.
The 'Marry The Night' hitmaker - who is yet to purchase her own home - admitted she is still 'homeless' because she thinks it would be a 'waste of money' to splash out on a property when she spends most of her time on tour.
She explained: 'I'm a gypsy, you know. I can't plan my life out like that so much. Then I think well, gosh what a waste of money to buy a place and I'm on the road.
'Even though it might not seem like a big deal because I'm a pop singer or whatever it still hurts to hand over that much. It's a lot of money.'
However, it isn't just home ownership that worries the 25-year-old singer, as she explained she had to get 'completely wasted' after she filed her last tax return because the process shocked her so much.
Lady Gaga added in an interview on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show': 'We were laughing; everybody was laughing because when I signed my tax returns this year. I had to get completely wasted. They were just holding me up. It's unbelievable.'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...