Saturday 24 December 2011

Lady Gaga a reincarnation of her aunt?


London, Dec 24 : Singer Lady Gaga says she is the reincarnation of her aunt.

The singer, known for her wacky outfits, feels she has two hearts and her spiritual beliefs have made people think she is crazy.

"I believe that I had a reincarnation and believe that you can be reborn over and over again. I believe I was my father's sister and her spirit is with me. I believe I am her reincarnation. When I talk about this in America they look at me like I am crazy," dailystar.co.uk quoted Gaga as saying.

"My middle name is Joanne, which is my dad's sister's name, and her middle name is Stephanie, which is my birth name. It all just kind of comes together in this interesting way. Whenever I see my grandmother or my family, they say: 'You look so much like her'," she said.

"And I believe she had so much unfinished business on this Earth. She was a poet, writer and painter. I have two hearts and one is hers. I am grateful to God. I am a spiritual person and I thank God for my voice and music," she added. (IANS)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...