Saturday 3 December 2011

Lady Gaga 'Marry The Night' Video Leaked Before Its Premier


Anticipation was running high yesterday for the countdown of Lady Gaga's 13-minute "Marry The Night" Video. 

But fans and little monsters couldn't wait. 

Lady Gaga was to debut her "Marry The Night" video on E! at 8 p.m. Eastern Standard, but websites across the viral universe caught hold of it before its intended release. 

Gossip columnist Perez Hilton was among the batch that posted the video prior to its release. 

But the funny thing is Lady Gaga knew about the leaks and tweeted about it: "And...my video is now leaking like an old tampon," she wrote. 

Gaga describes the video as "an autobiographical film recounting my past, revealing my struggles + love for showbiz." 

It was directed by Lady Gaga herself, choreography by Richard Jackson, director of photography was Darius Khondji and art direction by Gideon Ponte. 

According to an interview she did with E!, "It was one of the worst days of my life and it happened quite quickly, but in my mind, when I think back on that period of my life, it all happened very slow." 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...