Thursday 5 January 2012

Lady GaGa Announces Plans To Release New LP In 2012

The Poker Face star has also confirmed she will tour...

15:28, Thursday, 5 January 2012
Lady GaGa has revealed plans to release herthird solo album this year.
The Marry The Night singer, who has enjoyed huge success with her sophomore LPBorn This Way, has confirmed her Little Monsters can expect a fresh collection of GaGa tunes very soon, as well as another epic tour.
Speaking to The Insider about her plans for 2012, Lady G claimed: "I just want to keep going. I'm not as goal obsessed as I am process obsessed. I just want to keep writing music.
"I'm looking forward to putting out another album and going on tour. I feel very blessed to be an artist who gets to make a living doing from what I love."
GaGa, who is currently dating her You And I video co-star Taylor Kinney, was also asked whether she hopes to have children one day, to which she replied: "Someday - long, long day from now. My next baby will be my new record."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...