Wednesday 4 January 2012

Lady Gaga wants Bollywood role

Lady Gaga would love to star in a Bollywood movie.
The songstress revealed her admiration for the renowned Hindi film industry after watching a Bollywood show on a recent trip to France.
Gaga enjoyed the spectacle so much she would love to appear in a film herself.
"I recently saw a Bollywood show in Paris and my interest in India has peaked,” she told British newspaper The Sun. “I would like to do a Bollywood film. I am fascinated by the dance and the clothing."
Gaga has been a fan of India since visiting the country to perform there for the first time last year. The eccentric singer was taken aback by its beauty, and wants to treat her loyal fans there on her next stop.
“I am so inspired by the country. It's music, styles and countryside,” she gushed. "I want to do a free show for all my fans the next time I visit."
Gaga took to her Twitter page after her show in India last year to gush about her visit.
“Screw Hollywood – it's all about Bollywood (sic),” she Tweeted at the time.
© Cover Media

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...