Sunday 8 January 2012

Lady Gaga likes 'repelling' look

Lady Gaga wants her styling to be "repelling".
The eccentric songstress strives to make her music, performance and fashion choices abstract and difficult to understand. She hates being ordinary and would rather people were shocked by her appearance than like it.
In an interview with the UK edition of Elle she explained what she would like her ideal photoshoot to look like.
"I want to take what the designers did for next season and elevate it in my own way," she explained. "There's a tendency to pull things back and make them more pedestrian so it can appeal to everyone. For me, it's the absolute opposite. How do I make it appeal to fewer people? How can I make it more repelling and interesting and strange?"
In the past the singer has stunned fans by wearing a dress made entirely of meat, and arriving at an awards ceremony in a giant egg.
She hopes to surprise designers with the way she wears their clothes. Gaga is always aiming to take her crazy outfits to the next level.
"[I always think] How can I elevate the work in a way that the designer will think, 'Wow, I hadn't thought of that,'" she smiled.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...