Sunday 8 January 2012

Lady Gaga to release new album this year


Lady Gaga’s still riding high with her “Born This Way” album, but she’s looking forward, not backward, at new projects on the horizon.

One of them is a new album in 2012

“I just want to keep going,” Gaga tells The Insider“I'm not as goal obsessed as I am process obsessed. I just want to keep writing music. I'm looking forward to putting out another album and going on tour.”

Last month, Gaga confirmed that she already has a title in mind for the project, but is keeping it under wraps as she works towards completing the project.

“I've started writing it and I have the name for it, and all the concepts are beginning to flourish and take place,” she told MTV. “I'm excited to put it out, but it's not done yet. So I'll put it out when it's done.”

Among all of the ideas for her next album, Gaga is planning a duet with Elton John for the record.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...