Friday 6 January 2012

Lady Gaga Set For A Slow Year According To Psychic


Lady Gaga is set for a slow year according to a New York based psychic, Jesse Bravo.
Bravo gazed into his crystal ball and told MTV, "Lady Gaga for 2012, it's going to be sort of a slower year for her because she has her tour, which means she's not putting out a lot of new material."
This is despite Gaga recently hinting at new material for later this year. 
The mystic does have high hopes for her tour though adding, "But she's also building up this new momentum for running her base for this tour. This tour is going to be really good for her."
Bravo also believes we're set for more outrageous outfits from the fashion icon, claiming he's had visions of two potential items. 
"I don't know which one is going to come first. But I will believe the one that I saw is this outfit, and I can't really describe it, but it's going to have lights embedded in it," he said.
He added, "So it's going to be pretty bizarre. And then I saw another outfit and it's like a body outfit, one that you spray-paint on, and I don't know if it's a stars-and-stripes theme, but I saw that there were stars and stripes in the right areas."
He also predicted children in the 'Poker Face' singer's future saying, "And I know that work is on her mind, but I know that [her spirit guide] Liberace is telling me about a child. And I know that in the back of her mind, she wants one. I think with her, it's about scheduling ... and I would say we're looking somewhere at 2014-2015. That's going to be her time."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...