Wednesday 4 January 2012

Lady Gaga: I Definitely Want Kids "Someday"


Is Mother Monster's biological clock ticking?

In an interview with The InsiderLady Gaga, 25, opens up about her desire to one day start a family. "Someday. A long, long day from now," she says. "Not soon. My baby will be my new record."


The "Marry the Night" singer, who's currently dating hunky Vampire Diaries actor Taylor Kinney, 30, says she was "born to make music. I was born to see out my artistic visions. That's what Born This Way is all about."


"I'm looking forward to putting out another album and going on tour," Gaga (real name: Stefani Germanotta) adds. "I can't wait to see the fans. I have a million ideas and I just feel very blessed to be an artist who gets to do what she loves."


Gaga's career will always take precedence over her love life, a source close to the singer recently told Us Weekly. "Gaga can't be too committed because she works 24/7," the source explained. "But she thinks Taylor's super cute!"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...